~NOTES OF INTEREST~
I AM A CASH BUYER OF
if you should have any questions about these swords listed below, just click on the question link and ask!
Old Japanese sword Tanto
This is a singed and dated Tanto in a resting saya.
I was told it is dated 1620 and it is that style.
Japanese Sword (Tanto)
aprox. 1750 to 1810
The blade has been poorly polished but yet a wonderful
small sword in its own rank.
Early Japanese Tanto Sword
approximately 1400`s thru mid 1500`s
Here is a chance to buy an authentic Samurai Tanto
at a very low price. You rarely see these in this condition
at such a reasonable price.
PHOTO PHOTO P
Japanese Boys Sword
The sword dates in the mid 1600`s
The sword is signed and has a beautiful scabbard.
there is no handle or side knives with this sword.
This sword is not a cut down longer sword.
The blade is a little over 13 1/2 inches from
tip to notch.
We have a busy show schedule, so we may not get back to you immediately. Please be assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible. Visit us at shows!
Terms of Sale:
1. All items FOB Philadelphia PA.. Shipping/insurance to be paid by purchaser, and shipping costs will be determined at time of shipping. Please note: our packing costs have gone up astronomically in the past six months. We reluctantly have to institute a $10 packing charge which will just about cover the cost of boxes, "peanuts", bubble pack, and tape. This charge will only apply to long guns and swords. Also note: we aren't happy about it, either. (6/6/05)
2. All firearms are pre-1898 and conform to Federal laws; if your state, county, city or country requires a permit, please enclose with order. No firearms sold to minors.
3. Firearms are sold as collector's items only. We take no liability, expressed or implied, as to the shooting safety of any firearm. They should not be loaded or fired unless checked by a competent gunsmith.
4. All items subject to prior sale; please give alternate choices where possible.
5. All items are original as described; returns with authorization only (except layaways) within 3 days of receipt in same condition as sold. Purchaser pays all shipping.
6. All firearms are mechanically very good to excellent unless stated otherwise.
7. Layaways: 25% down, 25% each month, total payment in three months; no returns on any layaway item. Delinquent accounts or cancelled orders forfeit all payments made.
8. All orders must be accompanied by payment within 7 days.
9. Payment by check or money order or Visa or Mastercard . No personal checks unless cleared beforehand. Checks must clear before shipping.
We are always interested in collections for cash or consignment.
PENNSYLVANIA residents, please include 6% sales tax