~NOTES OF INTEREST~
I AM A CASH BUYER OF ANTIQUE SWORDS
1841 Naval Cutless
if you should have any questions about these swords listed below, just click on the question link and ask!
We have a busy show schedule, so we may not get back to you immediately. Please be assured that we will get back to you as soon as possible. Visit us at shows!
Terms of Sale:
1. All items FOB Philadelphia PA.. Shipping/insurance to be paid by purchaser, and shipping costs will be determined at time of shipping. Please note: our packing costs have gone up astronomically in the past six months. We reluctantly have to institute a $10 packing charge which will just about cover the cost of boxes, "peanuts", bubble pack, and tape. This charge will only apply to long guns and swords. Also note: we aren't happy about it, either. (6/6/05)
2. All firearms are pre-1898 and conform to Federal laws; if your state, county, city or country requires a permit, please enclose with order. No firearms sold to minors.
3. Firearms are sold as collector's items only. We take no liability, expressed or implied, as to the shooting safety of any firearm. They should not be loaded or fired unless checked by a competent gunsmith.
4. All items subject to prior sale; please give alternate choices where possible.
5. All items are original as described; returns with authorization only (except layaways) within 3 days of receipt in same condition as sold. Purchaser pays all shipping.
6. All firearms are mechanically very good to excellent unless stated otherwise.
7. Layaways: 25% down, 25% each month, total payment in three months; no returns on any layaway item. Delinquent accounts or cancelled orders forfeit all payments made.
8. All orders must be accompanied by payment within 7 days.
9. Payment by check or money order or Visa or Mastercard . No personal checks unless cleared beforehand. Checks must clear before shipping.
We are always interested in collections for cash or consignment.
PENNSYLVANIA residents, please include 6% sales tax